Presented by MOTÚS
mapdance 2021 offers an enticingly varied set of exciting new works by renowned and upcoming international contemporary choreographers, plus the revival of AYIN by Ceyda Tanc from the 2020 tour. The gratifying roster of new artists this year includes Robert Clark, Joseph Toonga and Yael Flexer. The University of Chichester’s MA touring company is an established group of dynamic young dancers recruited nationally and internationally. Their diverse repertoire offers audiences a refreshing mixture of gritty dance-theatre, wry humour, and both intricate and questioning choreography.
For bookings of more than 4 members, or for wheelchair access please call our box office on 01908 528808
Please be aware of the following social distancing measures that will be in place at The Venue during this event:
- All visitors must wear a face mask throughout their visit. Those with medical exemptions are of course welcome, but please where an identifying lanyard.
- Our foyer and auditorium will feature a one way system to help all our visitors navigate the theatre while maintaining social distancing
- Our Tickets are now all ‘Print@Home’, please ensure that you have printed, or have the tickets to hand on your mobile device ahead of the event – we recommend taking screenshots of your confirmation email.
- Our auditorium seating will be marked out to ensure that all useable seating ‘bubbles’ are correctly distanced from each other. Each booking should only include members from a single household ‘bubble’.
- Please ensure that all of your party arrive at the theatre at the same time to ease access to your seats.
- Our Bar will be open, but will only be accepting contactless payments (card and mobile e.g. Applepay).
- We’ll have sanitiser stations positioned around the theatre for your use.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the event.