presented by MOTÚS
It’s their final gig.
Sandy and Bruno met in the seventies to form a band. She was fame hungry; he was doomed to follow her to the ends of the earth. A one-hit wonder, they’re now washed up, cruelly forgotten. For one night only, they are dusting off their old costumes and preparing for one last gig. Is this their last chance of fame? What will the audience decide?
THE BAND is a quirky and humorous production with striking visuals and a rousing soundtrack from Levantes Dance Theatre, a company which blends circus, dance and theatre with vibrant aesthetics. Working in collaboration with Ockham Razor’s Tina Koch, the performers are Levantes’ artistic director and designer Eleni Edipidi and Nathan Johnston who each bring their unique physicality to the show.
For bookings of more than 4 members, or for wheelchair access please call our box office on 01908 528808
Please be aware of the following social distancing measures that will be in place at The Venue during this event:
- All visitors must wear a face mask throughout their visit. Those with medical exemptions are of course welcome, but please where an identifying lanyard.
- Our foyer and auditorium will feature a one way system to help all our visitors navigate the theatre while maintaining social distancing
- Our Tickets are now all ‘Print@Home’, please ensure that you have printed, or have the tickets to hand on your mobile device ahead of the event – we recommend taking screenshots of your confirmation email.
- Our auditorium seating will be marked out to ensure that all useable seating ‘bubbles’ are correctly distanced from each other. Each booking should only include members from a single household ‘bubble’.
- Please ensure that all of your party arrive at the theatre at the same time to ease access to your seats.
- Our Bar will be open, but will only be accepting contactless payments (card and mobile e.g. Applepay).
- We’ll have sanitiser stations positioned around the theatre for your use.
- All surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned before, during and after the event.